All Australians love a good moment to eat in the morning or have afternoon tea especially between events, meetings or conferences. Elegant Touch features a range of options to feed your guests at your next corporate or casual event that needs catering services. We’ve seen hundreds of events and parties and know what foods are perfect for any crowd throughout Perth.
Morning Tea is the perfect time to order from our Cold Menu, with a wide selection of refreshing and tasty treats you and your guests or office could power through the mid-morning hunger. It is combined with assorted sushi, sandwiches or cake.
But we haven’t forgotten to provide a great assortment for Afternoon Tea either. Our Cold Menu catering is just as tasty, you can try mini sausage rolls, satay skewers or seafood to shrug off your 330-itis and keep partying, learning or working throughout the evening.
Both our catering menus are available for morning or afternoon tea and come packed with hot or cold traditional Australian snacks for a minimum of 25 guests.
But it’s not just food we cater to. We can also provide coffee, juice, and tea for your guests. With all orders, we provide complimentary serviettes and disposable plates so you don’t have to worry about the task of washing up. Handy, right?
If this is your first time planning for a morning or afternoon tea event we’ve put together a few tips for you also.
For a full look at our menu and price please see below or, contact us directly using the form on this page or at this number 08 92872351.
Minimum number for our tea catering is 25 people
$8.40 per head (4 portions per person – choose 4 selections)
$10.50 per head (5 portions per person – choose 5 selections)
$12.60 per head (6 portions per person – choose 6 selections)
$14.70 per head (7 portions per person – choose 7 selections)
$16.80 per head (8 portions per person – choose 8 selections)
$18.90 per head (9 portions per person – choose 9 selections)
- Assorted finger sandwiches (v fillings included)
- Potato & capsicum frittata (gf & v)
- Corn fritta with smoked salmon yogurt & dill (gf)
- Assorted sushi served with soy sauce (gf & v included)
- Smoked Atlantic salmon with crème cheese canapés
- Zucchini & bacon slice (gf)
- Italian bruschetta
- Scones with jam & cream OR Savoury scones with butter
- Assorted sliced cake
- Assorted cupcakes (gf on request)
- Savoury cheese muffins (gf on request)
- Profiteroles dipped in chocolate
- Mini Danish pastries
- Assorted sliced cake cupcakes muffins and profiteroles
- Handmade mini Sausage rolls served with tomato sauce
- Selection of handmade savory tarts (v included)
- Vol-au-vents piped with mixed fillings (v included)
- Asian spring rolls served with sweet chili sauce (v)
- Samosas served with sweet chili sauce (v)
- Handmade beef & Guinness mini pies served with tomato sauce
- Thai chili meatballs
- Satay OR honey mustard chicken skewers
- A selection of seafood with tartare sauce (gf included)
Savoury platters – $65.00 each
(dips vegetables cubed cheese cabana and crackers)
Antipasto platters – $78.00 each
Freshly sliced fruit platters – $78.00
For further finger selections please contact our consultant
Serviettes and disposable small plates
$3.00 per head – tea and coffee (only available if you have a wait Person)
Urn, china cups saucers and teaspoons will be provided
$1.70 per head – juice (glasses will be provided if you have a Wait Person)
Wait Staff - $120.00 each 1 Wait Staff per 35/40 guests
If extra travel is involved a surcharge may apple on the Staff
Delivery only – Our consultants will advise on delivery fee